An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

humm well.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hummmm
hummmm

humm well..... Empty
PostSubject: humm well.....   humm well..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:49 pm

im gnna try and stay active because well i am lol.. soo.

altho i love this layout very much. i do think it needs a bit of a personal thing going on. because who knows how many other people are useing this layout right now. Suspect soo. in that case we better get it sorted because we dont just wana be the same as every1 else and with 2 budding webbers on the team we could be a bit more creative... so my sergestion is... you know the things at the side that look like scrolls. find something else medievil.. cuz there a wee bit tacky if you ask me Razz maybe jewl or something that is a diffrent colour for a new post. ive always likes how they used jewls. or am i talking crap now? im into so many things i get a wee bit confuzzed so yeah thats what i think...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Xilo
Admin
Admin
Xilo

humm well..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: humm well.....   humm well..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:26 am

I'm going to be updating the look of the forum very soon... but first i gotta get together all the images i wanna use. The main banner at the top of the site is going too... as soon as i find a better one. Razz

If you have any images or anything you would like to contribute, post them in here and i'll see what i can do. Smile

~Xilo~
king
Back to top Go down
https://xiloscientza.forumotion.com
hummmm
hummmm

humm well..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: humm well.....   humm well..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:30 am

ooh well. humm now lets see. despite kattzz and her im a failer of photoshop im the proud owner of 4Bs at gcse in photoshop and digital media. and im now doing multimedia sooo. if there was anything you realy realy needed doing i can help ^^ and i will. so yeah thats all ima gna say. for now. altho im a fan of archury and its form you no the green cloths and bows and arrow holders and omg ness of it all? soo maybe we could use endless-online and try medieave things compined and creat are own peices of work useing the to compined. with a few peices of copycat paper a few scans some medievel resurch at the libary and my magic of photoshop and illustrater ima make you something. if you so wish Razz have fun <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Sponsored content

humm well..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: humm well.....   humm well..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

humm well.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: Ideas for the Forum-
Jump to: