An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behind the one and only babyvodka.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hummmm
hummmm

Behind the one and only babyvodka. Empty
PostSubject: Behind the one and only babyvodka.   Behind the one and only babyvodka. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:39 pm

my real name is kyra-louise Ashton,soon to be mrs kyra-louise Francis. Razz

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven EX EO PLAYER-- NOW ANGLES PLAYER Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Behind the one and only babyvodka. 6lmt1mr

Like a Star @ heaven i oftern wright in lists with stars as points.
Like a Star @ heaven i cant spell, i try but im crap. i talk a mixture of english,frence,german and accents.
Like a Star @ heaven i am a freelance webdesigner/illustrator wana be photographer.
Like a Star @ heaven i have an addiction to the computer
Like a Star @ heaven i am friends with every1 who is nice to me, give respect... get respect, give love get 2x more back Wink
Like a Star @ heaven i worrie about my friends always, because they could be anywhere and hurt. and i hate that idea.
Like a Star @ heaven i would take a gun shot for anyone of my friends.
Like a Star @ heaven im a vampire (lol) i play game from about 11-12 am til about 1-3 am. yes i feel like im always Sleep
Like a Star @ heaven i am NOT a devil worshiper, altho ill worship you if you want me to pirat
Like a Star @ heaven i hate clownes! the real ones and fake ones. being a twat is not funny. ok?
Like a Star @ heaven i am a nice person...but...i will snap if pushed. hopefully it will not come to that again.
Like a Star @ heaven Protective, ADHD, loveing, friendly, tierd, and trustwerthy. all these things i can promise you no
Like a Star @ heaven i am not a hacker! thers rumers that i am..not true.. i wouldent take someones things away from them for my own pleasure. because i just simply wouldent want it to happen to my self.
Like a Star @ heaven when it comes to matthew im selfish btw he is mine Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb

Behind the one and only babyvodka.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: Behind the Pixels-
Jump to: