An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving/Left

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hummmm
hummmm

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:53 am

bounce As you lot might have noticed, i havent exactly been on EO very much since the kattzz feasco
Like a Star @ heaven I HAVE OFFICALY QUIT Like a Star @ heaven
(I will be back for 1 night only next weekend)
[&& for 1 week every Ver. change]

Like a Star @ heaven I will not be giving away my items or gold i may play again in the future

pig But im still around if you wana talk to me.pig

drunken If you wana get in touch with me there is many ways
Like a Star @ heaven myspace: www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Like a Star @ heaven email: miss_whore@hotmail.co.uk
Like a Star @ heaven bebo: www.bebo.com/akdov-ybab
Like a Star @ heaven Anglesonline
bounce server: Nisroc!!! not haniel <- thats what matthew told me:P
bounce Name: hummmm
bounce ima magicbowman and i ride a brown piggy and im lvl 22 and well its way way better than EO altho im so thankfull of this forum because i will miss you lot soo much..

love you lot soo much bounce

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:53 am

Well, I guess its see ya later Vodka, are you still coming to the forums here? And I might try that game you mentioned, we will see if it actually works for me (Like every other RPG doesn't seem to work in some way..)

Edit: Where can I download this Anglesonline game?
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 am

http://ao.igg.com/index.php

lol it should work i dont get lagged and i do on endless all the time

AO is running on 3 gold servers
EO is on 1 bronze server

AO took about 4 hours to download on my computer. n i have a slow connection

restart your computer and play the game

for any game i play i close explora so that i have nothing running but the game. but you dont have to
its an adctive game beleve me. if you do start ill lvl u to lvl 10 very fast..

a screen shot ^^
sorry for streching the page

me with my piggy <3

Leaving/Left 20qf0cz

Despite all the tabs and stuff (which do close) its pretty easy to understand
^^
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:52 am

Cool, I will download it and go under Ortiur, my computer going slow right now so I don't know how long it will take to download.
Back to top Go down
Xilo
Admin
Admin
Xilo

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:17 pm

i might try to dl it sometime... took a damn long time just to dl EO on my Dial-up though x__x
Not really hopin to replace eo though... i love the cheesy old school sprites of EO. And alot of people on it.
We'll miss you Babyv D:

Hope you're havin fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://xiloscientza.forumotion.com
hummmm
hummmm

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:02 pm

the irony of it is this game is soo closly made from EO and rumer has it that one of the creaters played EO for a long time but diffrence is they sold there idea to *igg* giveing the game the high speck it has now.

it has the security of maple with your 6-12 No pin and online security. its members are encredibly helpfull. i mean ive only seem one argument and it was because some newb was healing a marsh frog and XZ couldent kill it.. its updated ecery month with quests for all accoations i mean now its

Like a Star @ heaven valentines day
Like a Star @ heaven chinese new year

they both have there own quests and there something for every1.
you chuses your own home towm where you do all the quests

pig breeze wood (where i && matt is)[woodland and swapms the prettys place if you ask me and ive seen them all]
pig iron castle (robots and desert animals)
pig Aurora (farm place with mega big pumpkins)
pig Shadow (gothic looking undergroud cuit with evil cats and skelliotion)

skins lol you can have like purple,blue,green,red as well as the normal colours

there newby training but there diffrent choices of it. you can get 5 credits and graduated and go it alone or you can get 15 credits and get a group together and kill a mega hard angle that give you super weppons can only kill once.

then thers the lower lvls restrivtions to get to lvl 20 then once you finished the final quest for under 20s you can go to all towns and places ...

thers map peices to collect. new armours and hidden places. always being updated with new places and crap Razz its just alot better..
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:13 pm

Sounds great, althought the download was taking forever, it said 74 hours to download for it, I left it for an hour just in cadse it went down, it did...to 73...I don't if its is because my computer crap or what, so I might try to download it another time, right now I don't feel like waitinh for 74 hours and having a even harder time getting to my websites I visited and major lag from playing Endless Online.
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:10 am

if you need it might be quicker for me to send it via msn . so if you wana add me my email addy is miss_whore@hotmail.co.uk and ill send you the whole thing

its all a bit confusing realy takes fucking ages to download but not a lag in the world maybe its to stop newbs dling makeing char and then fucking off
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:56 am

Okay I will, it will just take a min to two to add you
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:22 pm

ok well give me a time and ill come on.
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:57 pm

Well its 10pm Australia time now, from maybe 9/10am tomorrow I might be on all day, don't know what tiem it will be for you.
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:36 am

arrrgh ur alstrailian!!!!!!!! well i cant spell i wana move there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah erm..humm. i no what to do... get utorrent and then you can stop and resume downloads soo when ur online u down load some more. might take a few days but its gna be better than one of us being up so late
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:33 pm

Sorry to see you go but it will be good to see you from time to time! Also sorry I haven't been to the forums lately.
Back to top Go down
Artimys
Admin
Admin
Artimys

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:41 pm

i play angelsonline and im on server nisroc too...but its been a while...Razz
my name is artimys (Razz i like the name)
and im a lvl....somethin Razz and poor.
um...what else is there to say...
my graphics card is crap so it makes EO look like a masterpiece compared to AO. Razz and i lag....but thats my computer's fault. XD

i like the screenie of how AO actually looks....cause with mine, everythings got ugly green dots everywhere. ^_^;;;

my msn is firekitsune2000@hotmail.com if anyone wants to get ahold of me. ^_^ i love to chat, but im shy at first usually. Razz flower
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:29 am

Artimys wrote:
i play angelsonline and im on server nisroc too...but its been a while...Razz
my name is artimys (Razz i like the name)
and im a lvl....somethin Razz and poor.
um...what else is there to say...
my graphics card is crap so it makes EO look like a masterpiece compared to AO. Razz and i lag....but thats my computer's fault. XD

i like the screenie of how AO actually looks....cause with mine, everythings got ugly green dots everywhere. ^_^;;;

my msn is firekitsune2000@hotmail.com if anyone wants to get ahold of me. ^_^ i love to chat, but im shy at first usually. Razz flower

Hihi Artymis. I don't know angelsonline but cool.l ^^ Aww and I don't have msn. It won't work for me. Sad Maybe if we ever get a new/better comp I will be able to get it to work.
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:24 am

its realy adictive Razz ive added you but im not no much.. im at college to much anyways and its ok kary i get a hi in ever
now and again when matts online.. ill always pm u if i come on.. i enjoy my friends company Razz <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:18 am

babyvodka wrote:
arrrgh ur alstrailian!!!!!!!! well i cant spell i wana move there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah erm..humm. i no what to do... get utorrent and then you can stop and resume downloads soo when ur online u down load some more. might take a few days but its gna be better than one of us being up so late

I have tried torrent before but it didn't seem to work for me, it might just be so slow because of this crappy computer, my other com which is in my room is just as crappy but without the net (I am going to upgrade it when I have the money, althought this computer I wont)
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:06 am

babyvodka wrote:
its realy adictive Razz ive added you but im not no much.. im at college to much anyways and its ok kary i get a hi in ever
now and again when matts online.. ill always pm u if i come on.. i enjoy my friends company Razz <3 <3 <3 <3

Same. <3 Im happy to hear from you and Matt from time to time. College is way more important anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving/Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving/Left   Leaving/Left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving/Left
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: