An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

later

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit
Beginner
Beginner
Gambit

later Empty
PostSubject: later   later Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:44 pm

well sorry to say theres no way to git naked to go back...

i have still not made up my mind about staying.. but i will know after i talk..

with her tonight .. Crying or Very sad ... wut she says will be wut makes up my mind...

if i do how ever quit i will have a drop party just for the ppl i know..

and ort im not mad at you naver was.. i new at the time it was a bad idea

and did not say any thing looking back i wish i had.. i dont blame u or blue

all this is my falt for not steping in and saying no... most of it could have

been done in outher ways but whats done is done... (SHIT HAPPENS)

ppl move on your still one of my best mates my first friend i met in game

there for i give u TTK as a gift and token of are friend ship...may u do more with it
then i did.... i badly want to stay but will not if naked is not there just ant the same..

to kary thx for all ways being happy ... u seem to light up things when there bad

to xilo not got to know u to well but u seem like some one i would party with lol...

i wish you and kary the best of luck in the times to come......

ok im going to stop here im to big of a guy to cry over this so ill end this with

PEACE out later 22070210
Back to top Go down
http://p2alliance.forumotion.com/
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

later Empty
PostSubject: Re: later   later Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:27 pm

So I guess there's nothing I can do to convince you to stay? Or Naked? But I can't log onto ym EOR account, that means I won't able to hang with you guys again..

I don't blame you, and I know you weren't mad...I just wished this never happened, I don't want you to go, and you aren't qutting the forum are you?.

Can;'t you guys just come on once a day for an hour? Or a once a week? And hang out with us, you guys could stay in Altantis, Lizzy area or Ancient City, Back part of Stronghold, the top part of Bales, Away from people, ignoring PMing and just being on an hour talking to Kary, me and Xilo.

If you are really quitting, let kme know when the drop party is, I want to keep something from you and Naked, so I don't ever forget...Eo isn;'t going to be the same without you...

Unforently, I am not a big enough of a man to not cry, because I got watery eyes...

I just thank Ava and Nina for helping us get Kary's account back or everyone I care about on EO would be gone (I care about Xilo too, but it wouldn't be the same without all three of you)
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

later Empty
PostSubject: Re: later   later Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:24 am

Hi Darmic. Sad I was going to try to talk to Naked last night, but reading her title on EOR and after talking to her day before I figure she will do what she wants no matter what anybody says. I just hope she knows that you want to come back and that there are ways to avoid drama by avoiding the people who cause it and still having fun and keeping friends tha are there. I don't play EOR all that much and will miss you guys. Sad You were both helpful in keeping me from quitting endless and now you both quitting is kind of a shock after that. Please ask her to read our posts or tell her about them. Thanks.

And a man who cries is showing his strength, not his weakness. He's showing he knows how to use natures healing tools so that he won't get some huge rage or other mental/emotional disorder later.

You guys will be well missed if you don't come back. But it's up to you and if you decide not to bother with it, then who could blame you? There is a lot of drama and stress that's happened to you both on eo. Just try not to forget your friends...

Real people and real emotions happen there too. <3

Kary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

later Empty
PostSubject: Re: later   later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: General Discussion-
Jump to: