An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karysah...Don't go please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Karysah...Don't go please Empty
PostSubject: Karysah...Don't go please   Karysah...Don't go please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Kary, please don't go I am begging you, stay, we will all help you. Make another account that sounds like Karysah, like Karyssah or Kary or something.

I will give you every item I can to help you, and I will train your newbi account much as I can, I can help, and if you really want, I can log onto it and train hard when you are not on. And don't forget the 34k I owe you. Please I need you, and Xilo does too. And then there's Darmic, Blue and Naked who won't want you to go.

I sweay my god, I will put every person you know in that maze and none of us will come out until you return. And I will keep Darmic out so no one else knows how to get through it. But even he still will get lost.

For everyone else who is a bit lost. Karysah today was stolen by Hazzo/Upgrades, do not trust this guy. He made Kary trust him, and took advantage of her. And now Kary wants to quit, I am gonna see if Nezlo/Avamay can do anything or say something to Vult. (The only reason why Ava got her account back was because she managed to get a hold of Nina who got a hold of Vult last time I checked). If I had given him my account details to get a lens too...Kary wouldn't be the only one who lost everything they tried working for.

The Darkblade, Bow, Bazar, Hero, Oblon, Elegant and everything else you may need is for you Kary. And you can use Ortiur anytime, anywhere.

PLEASE...Don't go.
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Karysah...Don't go please   Karysah...Don't go please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:47 pm

I am now in the Maze Kary, so you have to come back. And if you think of quitting after that, I will keep putting myself into the maze. Naked, Darmic and Blue may join me, once Naked finished yelling at Darmic for thinking of going in their lol.

And you know how much I love Ortiur, I got Oron. I got Bow, I got Ulitma, I got level 13, I got everything I want on that account. I will make an Alt but I will want my main saved. Only by you thought.

Xilo, Vodka, anyone feel frree to join if Kary does not come by tomorrow afternoon.

Kary, I promise you from the ends of the universe I will help you get to level 19, make your identity. Just come back. And save Ortiur. And if you don't in a week, Amberkanniah and Willowstara are going in thier too, and if not by two weeks..then any other alts accounts or chatacters will be going in thier.

eDIT: Just so you know I am still at the entrace incase you try going far. Please Kary, reply. I am already missing Ortiur and I am missing you.

Also I have been speaking to Avamay, she says there's a 90% chance she get your account back, and Hazzo is scared of her so don't give up yet. Ava is gonna get it back, I have faith.
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

PostSubject: Re: Karysah...Don't go please   Karysah...Don't go please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:54 pm

i will to dont leave kary please :'( we need people like you and without you there is no eo. :'(:'(:'(:'( ok to the maze it is then ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

PostSubject: Re: Karysah...Don't go please   Karysah...Don't go please Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:31 am

Thank you guys so much! Kyra, Orti, both of you are terrific. Um, if you are trapped in the maze Kyra, please let me know. I will help. I got Orti out already. I hope you are out and okay! I'm surprised that Avamay, Nezlo and Nina were so willing to help me. But very grateful to them.

Thank you for the support. So much! <3

Kary
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

PostSubject: Re: Karysah...Don't go please   Karysah...Don't go please Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:15 am

im out. i got out pretty much straight away no need to be in if ur back Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karysah...Don't go please   Karysah...Don't go please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karysah...Don't go please
Page 1 of 1