An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost to level 15

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Almost to level 15 Empty
PostSubject: Almost to level 15   Almost to level 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Well, I have nearly gotten everything I want on EO. 45k to level 15 and then I probably will focus more on other sutff.

Also saving up for Frosties, got 20k and need like 80k more, after that I dunno what I will save up for. Maybe a Frella Dress for one of my female characters. Scav Bows are too expensive so I am not gonna try them. I don't need Saw, I got Lens:).

After getting Frosties and level 15, I will probably just talk more and stuff (Not that I don't already, and I mostly talk to Kary and sometimes Darmic when he is on, and Xilo), oh and probably help some newbies too when I can. (Would have to be like in the afternoon Australia time to help in Newb Island, less Spammers on)
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

Almost to level 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost to level 15   Almost to level 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:16 am

Ortiur wrote:
Well, I have nearly gotten everything I want on EO. 45k to level 15 and then I probably will focus more on other sutff.

Also saving up for Frosties, got 20k and need like 80k more, after that I dunno what I will save up for. Maybe a Frella Dress for one of my female characters. Scav Bows are too expensive so I am not gonna try them. I don't need Saw, I got Lens:).

After getting Frosties and level 15, I will probably just talk more and stuff (Not that I don't already, and I mostly talk to Kary and sometimes Darmic when he is on, and Xilo), oh and probably help some newbies too when I can. (Would have to be like in the afternoon Australia time to help in Newb Island, less Spammers on)

Contrats on nearly reaching level 15! I know you've been training hard. I also know that I say that about most levels I reach but somehow find myself training again anyway. Like I was positive once I hit level 20 I'd be set and not worried about leveling. Somehow it doesn't work out that way. lol.

Good luck Orti!!!!
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

Almost to level 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost to level 15   Almost to level 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:18 pm

lol u get to a "happy" level then u find a friend to lvl with and dont watch your meter then u get to like 1.5k and train like hell because ur so close lol that is what hapens to me anyways....

oh and ort... woop woop harray good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Sponsored content

Almost to level 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost to level 15   Almost to level 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost to level 15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: General Discussion-
Jump to: