An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THANK YOU GUYS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

THANK YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU GUYS!   THANK YOU GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:37 am

Xilo, Ortiur, Babyvodka, Darmic, Nakedeyes, Jaidengz, Bresboblue, Avamay, Nina and all of the rest of my friends and some I didn't even know I had, for helping me through all of this!

I'm soooooooooo happy to have my account back. Just dare Hazzo to try something like that again! I doubt he will. So far he's given most back to me. Just not my scav and some of my gold. I'm iffy on the lens that was crafted as I do have one still. He also gave Ortiur a lens so...And Xxaltairx got DE from him. Hazzo/Upgrades is doing a lot of attempting to redeem himself. But I don't feel he is someone who should ever be trusted. He even openly admits to scamming out of boredom.

Well you guys are great! Thank you SO much! <3333

Kary
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

THANK YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU GUYS!   THANK YOU GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Your very welcome:), I will always help my friends when they need it, I am just glad I knew Ava at the right time too (And glad Xilo kept me from strangling Hazzo's neck over and over). Just don't let anyone borrow your account unless you known them longer then us (better yet, just let you and Xilo have the pw and nobody else, well execpt for Fox too if he has it).

And I am so glad you are happy and not gonna leave;)
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

THANK YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU GUYS!   THANK YOU GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:17 am

maybe he should give u back ur scarv.... after all it is yours
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

THANK YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU GUYS!   THANK YOU GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:43 pm

hummmm wrote:
maybe he should give u back ur scarv.... after all it is yours

Agreed. Haven't seen him on lately. He keeps telling me he'll get me my stuff back. idk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THANK YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU GUYS!   THANK YOU GUYS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU GUYS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: