An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Server is down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Game Server is down Empty
PostSubject: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:07 am

Well it's seems today EO server went down, people got a messsage that says something like "Server is down, Login requests are not accepted or something", I tried logging in two times which I succeded to see only 42 online, and that was before I lost connection to the game. Andf noqw I can't even get in, I press Play game and nothing comes up.

So I don't know what's going on,m people at Eo don't seem to give a straight answer besides "You been IP Banned" which apparently are the cheaters...which is bull because I didn;'yt cheat and can't get into the game.
Back to top Go down
Xilo
Admin
Admin
Xilo

PostSubject: Re: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:45 am

The server crashed. Don't worry Ort you're not banned... unless Vult or someone magically banned everyone who ever played EO. xD
But seriously. Eo will be back up soon enough. This happens from time to time and we just have to wait for Vult to turn the server back on. He has a job and a life too and this could take a few hours so find something to do in the meantime and don't worry. Razz

~Xilo~
king
Back to top Go down
https://xiloscientza.forumotion.com
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:58 am

Yeah you are right, besides it's only one person saying that at EO forums I think, but I swear nobody on that forum gives a straight answer.

Anyways, I am sure I can find something to do today, Believe it or not EO isn't my mwhole life lol;), and I do hope Vult comes on sometime today, I mean surely he does come on even for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Beginner
Beginner
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:04 pm

ort the test server is up im there now kind of board so any one want to join me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://p2alliance.forumotion.com/
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Sure, but how do I get on it?
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

PostSubject: Re: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:14 pm

haha I'm a newb on test. I had another acc that was only semi-newb but I forgot my username. I keep trying to remember. :/

And yeah, this happens from time to time, not to worry. I think for vult it's the middle of the night or early morning so he may not even yet be aware there is a problem. More than likely the server will be up and running before we know it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Well I hope so, I have been bored all day lol, so can I have the link to download the test server? Just so I can do something. And will downloading it affect the main server in anyway?
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

PostSubject: Re: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Ortiur wrote:
Well I hope so, I have been bored all day lol, so can I have the link to download the test server? Just so I can do something. And will downloading it affect the main server in anyway?

You don't have to download anything. You just have to go under setup endless online and the first part where it says: Server host/ip: use the drop down menu to pick test, then save, exit and open endless online and create a test account. You can use the same user name and character name if you like or different ones. Just be sure to change it back when main is up or when you wanna play main again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Server is down   Game Server is down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Server is down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: General Discussion-
Jump to: