An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding Empty
PostSubject: Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding   Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Yep, that's right Ladybluet and I are getting married, this Sunday at 12pm Australia time (Most of you it will probably be Saturday). And we would be happy if Babyvodka, Exnfox and Xilo (Along with Darmic, Nakedeyes and Karysah of course;)) came to the wedding, PM me for location (I wanna try to keep this a little private in case of Spammers, Wedding Crashers or noobs who pick items off the ground and don't drop it when asked even if its for a wedding).

(It's Monday in Australia, so it's not 13th, it's the next Sunday)
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

PostSubject: Re: Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding   Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Though I've already said it and was lucky enough to be there for the proposal (Thank you for that!) I still wanna say CONGRATS to you guys! I <3 meh friends! Yay! And um, for those of us in America that would be Saturday evening, 8PM Eastern/7PM Central I believe. Or close...Correct me if I'm wrong please!!!! I don't want to mess everybody up. o.o
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

PostSubject: Re: Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding   Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:01 pm

aww. well if i havent missed it all ready i will come along. holwdale is best place i do beleve. Smile ty for the invite
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding   Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladybluet's and Ortiur's wedding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: