An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kennyone (A Misunderstanding)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

Kennyone (A Misunderstanding) Empty
PostSubject: Kennyone (A Misunderstanding)   Kennyone (A Misunderstanding) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:12 am

Sorry Fox, he's not my most favorite person in the world. :/ Let's face it, he doesn't talk to anybody (Except maybe Exnfox), and he cheats. But he doesn't bother anyone and has never given me any trouble of any kind so I thought I'd try to get to the bottom of what happened and clear the air on this point anyway.

There was a recent incident where spamming was involved. Ffewisum (Babyvodka's boyfriend ^^) and Peteyg (Another great guy) were spammed by Kennyone. Understandably, they weren't happy about this and I don't see any reason why they should be buddies with him, but he didn't spam them on purpose. I haven't had a chance to explain this to either of them yet.

He was playing around with a program and couldn't get it to stop. He even spammed Exnfox (Who is a friend of his) as well. But he wasn't meaning to spam any of them from what I understand. I think he's taken care of the problem now though. If not, please let me know. But just thought people should know I seriously doubt Kenny should continue to be considered a spammer (or threat/problem of any kind) even though his decision to try out whatever program he was using in the first place was a poor one.

Kary
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

PostSubject: Re: Kennyone (A Misunderstanding)   Kennyone (A Misunderstanding) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:47 am

dear miss kary.
we have taken him off the ignore list now.
altho he may now be pissed off with us Sad say sorry for us.
but better to be safe than sorry
we didn block him to be nasty its just that everytime your spammedd off there a % of a change your account will be locked.. by the server. and for the safty of both mine and matthew accs blocking him kept us all safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

PostSubject: Re: Kennyone (A Misunderstanding)   Kennyone (A Misunderstanding) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:17 am

babyvodka wrote:
dear miss kary.
we have taken him off the ignore list now.
altho he may now be pissed off with us Sad say sorry for us.
but better to be safe than sorry
we didn block him to be nasty its just that everytime your spammedd off there a % of a change your account will be locked.. by the server. and for the safty of both mine and matthew accs blocking him kept us all safe.

Hey, don't worry about it. ^^ Firstly, he never has spoken to me. Ever. It was Exnfox (who has problems accessing this forum, btw) who spoke to kennyone and figured out wha happened. And I doubt he's bothered with being pissed at anyone in Endless. Training and gold collecting appear to be his sole priority on the game, not socializing so I don't think he could be easily offended. I just felt I should clear up the problem since I found out about it not being on purpose. You guys had every right to block him for spamming you. I would have done the same thing. I really wouldn't worry about it. Smile

Kary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennyone (A Misunderstanding)   Kennyone (A Misunderstanding) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kennyone (A Misunderstanding)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: